PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Looking ahead to your next meeting or event? Let us help guide you through every step of planning an event in 2020. We are following new, comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines, as well as staying informed on the latest directives to ensure a safe and welcoming experience. Our team has put together a complete plan for executing memorable meeting and events, from chef-attended meals and individually packaged items to socially distanced diagram options that allow you to choose the layout that works best for your event. From spaced-out meetings in Paradise Ballroom to sunset welcome receptions on the Camelback Overlook rooftop deck, there are plenty of spaces for your next big (or small) thing. We look forward to providing a one-of-a-kind experience to you and your guests with our genuine hospitality, desert modern design, and dramatic mountain views.
EVENT & MEETING PROTOCOLS
With your guests in mind, we have created a range of protocols for hosting events. Just a few of these include:
- All meals will either be plated or chef-attended, rather than buffet.
- Venues will be blocked for longer turn times in between events, to allow for thorough sanitizing.
- We will provide diagram options that follow state and CDC social distancing guidelines.
- All flatware will be provided as individual roll-ups.
- Condiments will be served in individual containers.
- Coffee break stations will be attended rather than self-serve.
- All break items will be individually packaged and/or served.
- Signage will be posted outside of events reminding guests of social distancing guidelines.
- A/V capabilities will enable guests to attend events and breakouts virtually from their guestroom.
- Site inspections are available virtually or in person with proper physical distancing.
- All shared equipment and meeting amenities will be either single use, or sanitized before and after each use.
In addition to our standard, strict cleaning practices, we have enhanced our efforts across the resort. Just a few of these include: