PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Mountain Shadows. We have developed a comprehensive program to ensure that we are providing a safe and welcoming experience, based on state and CDC guidelines. From properly spaced chaise lounges to extensive cleaning practices, safety is our top priority at The Citizens Club. Pool access is available to those with cabana and guestroom reservations. Per state guidelines, groups larger than 10 are not permitted to congregate in or around the pools, and the fitness center is temporarily closed. We look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing afternoon under the palms.
Based on the latest regulations for Maricopa County, masks are required in all public areas, with a few exceptions (read more here). Masks are not required outdoors—including the pool area—as long as social distancing can be maintained. Masks will be required in the fitness center once it is permitted to reopen. Thank you for practicing social distancing at The Citizens Club, we look forward to seeing you.
THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The number of guests admitted to the pool area is limited to ensure social distancing.
- The number of chaise lounges has been reduced, with lounges set for proper physical distancing.
- All associates undergo a wellness and temperature check prior to beginning work.
- All employees are wearing proper PPE.
- Chaise lounges and cabana surfaces are sanitized after each use.
- Cabanas are pressure washed and sanitized on a routine basis.
- All counters and kitchen work surfaces are sanitized hourly.
- All menus are one-time use, printed on paper.
- All employees have been comprehensively trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitizing protocols.
temporarily closed per state guidelines