PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Mountain Shadows. We are here for you, and are following new, comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines, as well as staying informed on the latest directives to ensure a safe and welcoming experience. We hope that our genuine hospitality and the serene backdrop of Camelback Mountain provide you with a soothing escape.
Based on the latest government requirements and recommendations, we have made a few adjustments to our resort offerings:
- Enjoy food and drinks at Hearth '61 and Rusty's. We are also offering room service in a to-go format. Mini-bar service has been temporarily suspended.
- The Short Course is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and practice safe social distancing.
- The Citizens Club pools are open to all registered resort guests and those with cabana reservations. Drink service is available daily, with food service offered Fridays through Sundays.
- The fitness center is open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily. If you need access outside of these hours, please visit the hotel front desk for access.
- For the health and safety of our guests and staff, valet service is currently unavailable. You are welcome to park in any open spot. Bell services are available.
- Housekeeping service will be provided upon departure only, in order to ensure the safest environment for both guests and staff, with the exception of extended stays. Trash removal and fresh towels are available upon request.
In addition to our standard, strict cleaning practices, we have enhanced our efforts across the resort. Just a few of these include:
take care & be well
The CDC has great resources and tips to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue. Do not cough into your hands.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.
- Avoid touching your face.