PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Mountain Shadows. We are here for you, and are following new, comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines, as well as staying informed on the latest directives to ensure a safe and welcoming experience. We hope that our genuine hospitality and the serene backdrop of Camelback Mountain provide you with a soothing escape.
MASKS & GUEST WELLNESS
Based on the latest regulations for Maricopa County, masks are required to be worn in all public areas, with a few exceptions. Masks are not required while seated in dining areas. They are also not required in outdoor areas, including the pool and golf course, as long as proper social distancing is maintained. Before entering the resort, please ensure that you do not have a cough or a fever. Please visit our mask kiosk located in the lobby if you need a mask, and remember to practice social distancing. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you.
Based on the latest requirements and recommendations, we have made a few adjustments to our resort offerings:
- Enjoy food and drinks at Hearth '61. Mondays through Wednesdays, all meals are available in a to-go format from the Hearth Bar. Our dining room is ready to welcome you Thursdays through Sundays.
- Rusty's features great food and craft brews, whether you're teeing off or staying at the resort. It's open Thursday through Sunday.
- We are offering room service in a to-go format. Mini-bar service has been temporarily suspended.
- The Short Course is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and practice safe social distancing.
- The Citizens Club pools are open to those with guestroom and cabana reservations. Full poolside service is available Fridays and Saturdays, with drink service also available on Thursdays and Sundays. During times when poolside service is not available, food and drinks can be ordered to go from the Hearth Bar. Please note that each group in or around the pool may not exceed 10 people and remember to practice social distancing from other groups, per state guidelines.
- The fitness center is temporarily closed, based on the latest state guidelines.
- For the health and safety of our guests and staff, valet service is currently unavailable. You are welcome to park in any open spot. Bell services are available.
- Housekeeping service will be provided upon departure only, in order to ensure the safest environment for both guests and staff, with the exception of extended stays. Trash removal and fresh towels are available upon request.
In addition to our standard, strict cleaning practices, we have enhanced our efforts across the resort. Just a few of these include:
take care & be well
The CDC has great resources and tips to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue. Do not cough into your hands.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.
- Avoid touching your face.