Three-Bedroom Penthouse South
3 BEDROOMS / 3.5 Bath
3,410 SQ. FT.
The most luxurious suite at the resort offers the pinnacle of comfort and design. Each space features incredible finishes, high-end appliances and tech, modern design elements and bold style. Outside, take in stunning views of Camelback and Mummy Mountains from the five private decks.
Amenities and Services
- Reserve In- Suite Dining with Chef Wiley
- Pets are Not Permitted in This Suite, But Are Allowed in Select Residences
- Smart Ultra HD TVs Throughout, 49"-65"
- 250-sq.-ft. Theater Room with Fully Reclining Leather Seating for 7, Dolby Atmos 5.2+2 Audio, Sony 4k Ultra HD Video & 110" Screen
- Private Bar with 102-Bottle Wine Refrigerator, Separate Beverage Refrigerator, Bar Sink & 24-Bottle Wine Rack
- Combo Butler’s Pantry & Laundry Room Including Sink, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Ample Counter Space & Separate Door for Staff
- Hardwood Floors
- Preferred Tee Times
- Luxurious Bedding
- Custom Furnishings & Lighting
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Vintage-Style Postcards
- In-Room Coffee & Bottled Water*
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Laptop-Sized Safe
- Two-Person Jacuzzi Bathtub in Master Bath
- Full Wall of Opening Glass with View of Camelback Mountain
- Sonos Soundbar & Subwoofer with Living Room TV
- 350-sq.-ft. Living Room Patio with 26-ft-wide, Fully Retractable Electric Sliding Glass Panels with View of Camelback Mountain, Including a Deluxe 32” Electric Grill & Ample Seating Space for Guests
- Appliances Throughout Unit Including Sub-Zero, Wolf, Bosch & GE
- Large Custom Work Desk Integrated with Living Space, Including Seating for 3 and Pop-Up Electrical & Internet Connections
- Secure, Gated Entry
- Cocktail Cart with Recipes
- Plush Robes & Slippers
- Unlimited Wireless Internet*
- Daily Turndown Service with Bottled Water*
- Fitness Center Access*
- Newspaper Upon Request*
- Putting Green Access*
- red flower Bath Amenities
- Walk-In Showers Throughout
- Room rates are based on single and/or double occupancy – additional occupants are limited based on room type reserved and extra person fees may apply.
- All accommodations at Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale are non-smoking. However, smoking is allowed outdoors of accommodation that feature patios or balconies and designated areas on property.
*Included in resort fee