PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Hearth '61. We have developed a comprehensive program to ensure that we are providing a safe and welcoming dining experience, based on state and CDC guidelines. From our team members wearing masks and gloves to properly spaced tables and extensive cleaning practices, safety is our top priority throughout the restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you for seasonal eats, craft cocktails, and our award-winning wine selection.
Based on the latest regulations for Maricopa County, masks are required in all public areas, with a few exceptions (read more here). Masks are not required while you are dining with us. Thank you for social distancing, we look forward to serving you.
THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Tables and seating are spaced to ensure physical distancing between each traveling party, six feet or as otherwise advised by local health authorities.
- All menus are one-time use, printed on paper.
- All associates undergo a wellness and temperature check prior to beginning work.
- All team members are wearing proper PPE.
- Service stations, service carts, beverage stations, and counters are sanitized hourly.
- Dining tables, bar tops, seating, and trays are sanitized after each use.
- All condiments are served in single-use containers.
- Check presenters, pens, menus, and all other reusable guest contact items are sanitized after each use.