What are the check-in and check-out times?
Guaranteed check-in is 4 p.m. Check-out is noon.
The resort fee is $30 nightly, plus tax. It includes:
Overnight valet or self-service parking is included in the resort fee. Visitor valet parking is $10. Parking is waived for guests joining us at Hearth '61 and The Short Course.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is the closest major airport, 10 miles southwest of the resort.
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) is 37 miles southeast of the resort, offering limited air service through low-cost carriers Allegiant and Sprit Airlines.
Scottsdale Airport, which is 9 miles northeast of the resort, services corporate and private jets daily. It does not offer commercial airline commuter service.
The resort is 4 miles from Downtown Scottsdale’s renowned dining, nightlife, shopping and art galleries.
The pool is open to overnight resort guests along with those renting cabanas or attending an indoor class at The Citizens Club. Additionally, resort members and residents of Mountain Shadows East and West are also welcome to enjoy the pool.
Yes, Mountain Shadows is pet friendly. If you are traveling with a pet, please be sure to let us know when you make your reservation. A complimentary pet amenity package is available upon request and includes a pet bed, food and water bowls, bottled water, doggie bags and a pet amenity.
- Pets must be fully trained and kept on a leash or carrier when outside your room.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area, fitness center, golf course, or inside Rusty's or Hearth '61. Pets are welcome at the patios of Hearth '61 and Rusty's.
- We ask that pets not be left unattended in a guestroom unless needed.
- If you will be leaving your pet in your guestroom, please place the pet door hanger on the door to alert our staff.
- Pets must be registered with the hotel, and a pet policy letter must be filled out.
All guestrooms are non-smoking. However, smoking is allowed on guestroom balconies and patios.
Photo shoots may be permitted, but require advanced management approval, fees and signed release forms. This includes shoots that take place inside guestrooms or around the grounds. Please contact us for details.
Yes, Mountain Shadows offers Accessible Guestrooms and a range of ADA amenities.