What are the check-in and check-out times?
Guaranteed check-in is 4 p.m. Check-out is noon.
The resort fee is $28 nightly, plus tax. It includes unlimited high-speed internet, daily turndown service with bottled water, in-room coffee and bottled water, newspaper (upon request), and access to the putting green, fitness center and pools. Additionally, enjoy complimentary shuttle service to Sanctuary, Camelback Golf Club, and Echo Canyon trailhead at Camelback Mountain.
Overnight valet parking is available for $21 nightly, plus tax. Visitor valet parking is $10.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is the closest major airport, 10 miles southwest of the resort.
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) is 37 miles southeast of the resort, offering limited air service through low-cost carriers Allegiant and Sprit Airlines.
Scottsdale Airport, which is 9 miles northeast of the resort, services corporate and private jets daily. It does not offer commercial airline commuter service.
The resort is 4 miles from Downtown Scottsdale’s renowned dining, nightlife, shopping and art galleries.
Yes, Mountain Shadows is
pet friendly. If you are traveling with a pet, please be sure to let us
know when you make your reservation. A complimentary pet amenity package is available upon request and includes a pet bed, food and water bowls, bottled water, doggie bags and a pet amenity. Pet food is also available for purchase. Please Note:
- Pets must be fully trained and kept on a leash or carrier when outside your room.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area, fitness center, golf course, or inside Rusty's or Hearth '61. Pets are welcome at the patios of Hearth '61 and Rusty's.
- We ask that pets not be left unattended in a guestroom unless needed.
- If you will be leaving your pet in your guestroom, please place the pet door hanger on the door to alert our staff.
- Pets must be registered with the hotel, and a pet policy letter must be filled out.
All guestrooms are non-smoking. However, smoking is allowed on guestroom balconies and patios.
Photo shoots may be permitted, but require advanced management approval, fees and signed release forms. This includes shoots that take place inside guestrooms or around the grounds. Please contact us for details.
Yes, Mountain Shadows offers Accessible Guestrooms and a range of ADA amenities.