PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Looking forward to celebrating your big day with family and friends? Let us help guide you through every step of planning a wedding in 2020. Our Pristine Clean program features comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines to ensure a safe and welcoming experience. Whether you prefer an intimate gathering or a larger celebration, we have a range of options for spaces and layouts so you can choose what works best for your I Do's, including the ability to host your entire wedding outdoors to enjoy Arizona's beautiful weather along with plenty of space. We look forward to providing a one-of-a-kind experience to you and your guests with our genuine hospitality, desert modern design, and dramatic mountain views.
With your wellbeing in mind, we have created a range of protocols for the big day. Just a few of these include:
- All meals will either be plated or chef-attended, rather than buffet.
- Venues will be blocked for longer turn times in between events, to allow for thorough sanitizing.
- We will provide diagram options that follow state and CDC social distancing guidelines.
- All flatware will be provided as individual roll-ups.
- Condiments will be served in individual containers.
- Coffee break stations will be attended rather than self-serve.
- Signage will be posted outside of events reminding guests of social distancing guidelines.
In addition to our standard, strict cleaning practices, we have enhanced our efforts across the resort. Just a few of these include: